- n the largest island of Denmark and the site of Copenhagen
- Before federation, new zealand was one of the seven colonies of Australasia.
News & Articles
- Rugby-New Zealand 30 France 0 - international rugby result
CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand, June 15 (Reuters) - New Zealand 30 beat France 0 (halftime 10-0) in the second test of their three-match series at Rugby League Park in Christchurch on Saturday. Scorers: New Zealand - Tries: Julian Savea, Ben Smith, Beauden Barrett; Conversions: Aaron Cruden (3); Penalties: Cruden (3) (Compiled by Greg Stutchbury; Editing by Peter Rutherford)
June 15, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- New Zealand Travel & Tourism Market Study by Timetric Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
The travel and tourism sector in New Zealand performed well between 2008 and 2012. However, the appreciation of the New Zealand dollar against other major currencies is of concern,
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- New Zealand: Government extends convention deal deadline
NEW ZEALAND -- The deadline for a deal between the government and SkyCity Entertainment group over the building of an Auckland-based convention centre has been extended, according to a Business Desk report.
June 14, 2013 - Rolling Good Times
- Marcello Lippi in The Associated Press
We're just sorry we didn't win a match we could have,Italy coach Marcello Lippi said. "If we didn't win against New Zealand it's our fault. Once again, the opponent scored on their first chance. We were able to control the game after that,...
- Paul Watson in The Age
A decision by the Rudd Government to close Australia's ports to us would bring a political outcry,Captain Watson said. "Australian and New Zealand ports are presently closed to Japanese whaling vessels, and not Sea Shepherd vessels, for...
- Kevin Pietersen in Reuters.uk
I am very much looking forward to leading the team against New Zealand and am excited by the challenge of captaining such a young and talented side,added Pietersen. "We can't win this series but I, like the rest of the dressing room,...