- s of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
- This is helpful not just when you're clumsy, as I was, but when you say, shoot in low light and want to edit out the yellowish cast that always appears, or if you shoot .
- From the bottom of the jar, a yellowish fluid trickled through a flexible glass tube into a needle inserted in the vein between his elbow and wrist.
- CFLs emit light in a different spectrum than their incandescent counterparts, producing a light that's "cooler" tinged a light blue or green than the yellowish hue of an .
- Devlet Bahceli in HÃ¼rriyet
In his address in Parliament, Nationalist Movement Party, or MHP, leader Devlet BahÃ§eli said, "The AKP's fake lamp and Lighthouse's yellowish light are illuminating the same dirty path."
- Phil Cavarretta in Chicago Sun-Times
He didn't look too good to me,Cavarretta said. "His skin was turning yellowish, and he was losing weight. I kept looking at him and looking at him. Sure enough, about a year and a half later, Lou was gone."
- Madhur Jaffrey in CBS News
Jaffrey says in the book, "Known for their digestive properties, it is these angular, yellowish seeds that give many commercial curry powders their earthy, musky, 'curry' aroma."