- n the end of a calendar year
he had to unload the merchandise before the year-end
- s taking place at the close of a fiscal year
- With profits recovering, many a board of directors saw fit to pass on to stockholders a traditional holiday treat: an extra year-end dividend.
- In a proxy statement Bank of America sent out to investors seeking approval of its acquisition of Merrill Lynch, the bank said that Merrill would not pay year-end bonuses without .
- This performance may well provide the tiny bit of validation that fuels another decade of meaningless talent show crap, and Potts, who was singing for the Queen by year-end, is .
- Robert Shiller in Malaysia Sun
We reached a somber year-end for the housing market in 2007,said Robert Shiller, Chief Economist at MacroMarkets LLC and co-founder of the index, in a statement. "Home prices across the nation and in most metro areas are significantly...
- Jeffrey Immelt in RTT News
In a statement, chairman and chief executive officer, Jeff Immelt said, "GE's environment has improved and we saw some encouraging signs at year-end. Fourth-quarter Infrastructure orders increased $3.7 billion from third quarter to $22.1 billion....
- Roger Federer in 940 News
It was a nice victory, especially proving it to myself and the world, that I can do it over and over again,Federer said. "This is the year-end tournament that only the best can make it to. For me to win is a fantastic experience."