- n the vertical axis in a plane coordinate system
- Um, is that less than one tenth of one percent of all income goes to freelancers? Or should the y-axis be multiplied by 100, or the title be changed to proportion rather than .
- After having gone away, counted the pixels on the image and worked out what they ought to be, I can confirm the y-axis on this graph is a perfectly standard logarithmic scale to .
News & Articles
- Behold,The Insatiable Rise Of HFT Quote Spam
The following 100-second clip from Nanex represents 4 years of daily trading in the US equity "markets". Each line is a day in the life of quote spam and the y-axis is the volume of quotes... from around 1000/second in 1999, we now see 2 million quotes per second... progress? By way of background, here is Nanex (from 2011!!) : We have spent the last 24 years working with real-time market ...
Sept. 15, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Douglas Coupland in San Francisco Chronicle
They're well into that period we live in right now,Coupland says via e-mail, "where predictions about the future - population, food, energy - are all shooting up almost vertically on the Y-axis. It's like that Smiths song, 'Everyday Is...