- n that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- His client suffered from sexual sadism because of pornography, rendering him unable to gauge the wrongfulness of his conduct.
- But when they are asked to teach, not the truth about war, but the theoretical wrongfulness of a certain use of war, they are diverted from their purpose and debased, and all to .
- The wrongfulness of that relationship is not in dispute.
News & Articles
- Wittenberg student sentenced to treatment
A Wittenberg student on trial for aggravated burglary was found not guilty by reason of insanity Wednesday morning. Clark County Judge Douglas Rastatter followed the recommendation of a clinical psychologist who said Belule Ayele, 21, suffered a "severe mental disease at the time of the offense and therefore he did not know the wrongfulness of his offense at the time," according to the mental ...
April 23, 2014 - Springfield News-Sun