- s moving in a twisting or snake-like or wormlike fashion
- One is a wriggly spirillum, the other a cigar-shaped bacillus.
- The wriggly microbe, Vibrio fetus, which is one of the most common causes of animal abortions, he reports in the Journal of Pediatrics, is probably responsible for a similar, and .
- Lately, however, that wriggly national hero has become a mere prawn in the hands of Japanese commercial interests.
News & Articles
- Mass of dancing kids fails to break record
Corraling 1,001 wriggly and rambunctious kids, and getting them to kick up their heels under a single roof, would be one for the record books.
July 10, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel