- n the quality or state of having merit or value
- If you want to own AAA debt, CDOs have been about the only place to go; hardly any corporation can muster the credit worthiness to garner an AAA rating anymore.
- Undoubtedly, many people will question moot's worthiness of the title World's Most Influential Person.
- From long and straight to short and kinky and, of course, good and bad these terms become shorthand for desirability, worthiness and even worldview.
News & Articles
- How Proper "Dogfooding" Might Have Saved Facebook Home
One of the biggest misconceptions in the world of programming is that "eating your own dogfood" is a magic cure-all. Sure, developers should use their own apps, it brings the team up to speed and gives an organization context with which to judge the app's worthiness. But dogfooding is no substitute for user-based design and testing. Dogfooding is particularly effective in two development ...
June 10, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- How TV shapes the Tony Awards
CHICAGO -- Ever since the first national TV broadcast in 1967 of the Tony Awards, then its 21st year, a delicate dance has been tapped out between the handing out of trophies for artistic theatrical worthiness and the entertainment of the ever-fickle folks at home.
June 9, 2013 - Boulder Daily Camera
- Moody's joins Fitch in downgrading Ill. credit
A second major rating agency is downgrading Illinois' credit worthiness. Moody's Investors Service lowered the state's $27 billion in outstanding bonded indebtedness Thursday to A3 from A2. The new rating's ...
June 7, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
You've proved your worthiness as a leader. And I thank you for that,Bush said.
- Joel Fitzgibbon in 940 News
The air worthiness and crash worthiness of the aircraft was not up to 21st century standards and it was pretty clear the capability was not likely to be delivered in full,Fitzgibbon said.
- David Stern in USA Today
It's exactly the oppositeof a bailout, Stern told The Associated Press "This was a show of strength in the credit worthiness of the NBA's teams."