- n a woolen fabric with a hard textured surface and no nap; woven of worsted yarns "he wore a worsted suit"
- n a tightly twisted woolen yarn spun from long-staple wool
- v defeat thoroughly
- By the time Pasquale Pignatelli visited luxury clothier Hickey Freeman for the final fitting of an $1,800 custom-made worsted-wool suit, he had devoted as much time perfecting his .
- Dissatisfied with the archaic techniques of the worsted industry, Walter started experimenting with new equipment.
- As the worsted Strong Man glowered in silence, Government supporters claimed that legal technicalities in validated the election results in the case of ten seats, all of these .
News & Articles
- Today in local history
CLARKSBURG -- Three officials of Strong Hewat & Co., attended the 80th anniversary program of the National Association of Woolen & Worsted Overseers held at the Hotel Madison, Boston, Friday and Saturday.
Nov. 12, 2013 - North Adams Transcript