- n someone who admires too much to recognize faults
- n a person who has religious faith
- Like many a sun worshiper, Actress-Model Ann Turkel, 32, used to spend hours working on a seamless, all-over tan, but got tired of "always hanging out naked in my backyard.
- One half expects a practitioner of cannibalism or perhaps a worshiper of Baal.
- Kanner is no worshiper of Freud.
News & Articles
- Mediaite’s Tommy Christopher And Glenn Greenwald In Tense Twitter Brawl Over Snowden
A contentious exchange broke out on Twitter on Tuesday morning between The Guardian journalist Glenn Greenwald and Mediaite White House reporter Tommy Christopher over what charges National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden should face. What began as an academic interchange degenerated somewhat when Greenwald accused Christopher of being a “worshiper” of President Barack Obama which, he ...
July 2, 2013 - Mediaite
- Arnold Friberg in Washington Post
I did that to pay tribute to Washington, to portray the burden that fell upon one lonely man,Mr. Friberg told the Salt Lake Tribune in 2000. "I'm a hero worshiper. I have to respect, almost idolize, whatever I paint."
- Stephen J Dubner in Summit Daily News
Stephen Dubner writes for the New York Times, the New Yorker, and is the author of "Turbulent Souls" and "Confessions of a Hero Worshiper."
- Odetta Holmes in Los Angeles Times
People are always asking me, 'Why don't you do more modern songs?' And I guess it's because I'm an ancestor worshiper and a historian,said Odetta, who will appear Saturday night at the Del Mar Shores Auditorium. "This is the music that...