- n thinks about unfortunate things that might happen
- A wry worrier, he once said to me that the responsibility for directing big-budget studio pictures had begun to weigh on him, making him tense and anxious; he directed only about a .
- There is the tug-of-war wedlock of the middle-aged Bennets, she (Marge Redmond) a worrier and a conniver, he (Richard Kiley) a detached and almost enigmatic amateur scholar.
- With a soft, spaniel face that would have typecast him as the jilted lover if hed stayed in movies longer, Paar was a world-class worrier.
- Tiffani Thiessen in New York Daily News
I'm a wing-it kind of girl,she told UsMagazine.com. "My husband's a little more of a worrier, so it will be interesting to see how [fatherhood] works for him. But one of the reasons I married that guy is because I knew he was going to be...
- Patrick McEnroe in Reuters.uk
Bob is more the leader of the team while Mike is more of a worrier -- he worries about so many things. But it works, they feed off each other and help each other. They are definitely very different personalities,said McEnroe.
- Frank Broyles in Arkansas Online (subscription)
The truth of the matter is, I know we're playing this week, but my heart is not beating faster,Broyles said. "It's just beating normal, because the game hasn't been on my mind every minute of the day." "I've always been a worrier....