- n (offensive British slang) term used by the British to refer to people of color from Africa or Asia
- A longtime college servant muses, "Wog's in the Empire were different from wogs outside it and wogs in the Fox Club wasn't wogs at all or they wouldn't be members.
- A few passages border on old-fashioned disrespectful wog-whomping, though some of the author's deepest disdain is reserved for the scraggly, underwashed Western students who can .
- His choice won him threats from Britain's fledgling Ku Klux Klan ("Watch out, you dirty wog"), four television appearances (worth $56), and 18 newspaper interviews.
News & Articles
- Religion Briefs 09/18/13
Middle school fellowship starts at WOG Wednesday, Sept. 18 is the kickoff night for middle school fellowship at Word of God Lutheran Church in Peachtree City. Each Wednesday all sixth through eighth graders are invited to meet at 6:30 p.m. for dinner, discussions on age appropriate topics, lessons, games, and singing. For questions, call Danny Bell, 404-579-3521. The church is at 303 Kelly Dr ...
Sept. 23, 2013 - The Fayette Citizen
- Chris Bryant in PinkNews.co.uk
Mr Bryant said: "If the DVLA sold H8 JEW or H8 WOG, there would rightly be a public outcry. Clearly this goes beyond the realms of free speech and is a directly and deliberately offensive and abusive statement."
- Alan Jones in World Socialist Web Site
On December 8, Jones quoted the text message, "This Sunday, every Aussie in the Shire get down to North Cronulla to support Leb and Wog bashing day", five times throughout his program.
- Alex Jesaulenko in Real Footy
The commentator, Mike Williamson, was at last night's ceremony and Jesaulenko told the crowd: "He still says if he hadn't said those words, I would have been an unknown little wog."