- n childlike charm or appeal
- He gives Balian heft and winsomeness as a pensive man of action.
- All but bursting with vitality, she tore into her film career with a bellicose zeal and a tomboyish winsomeness that suggested a cross between one of the Furies and Little .
- DiCaprio's winsomeness has matured into a wily assurance that doesn't rely on bravado.
- Peter Roskam in CQPolitics.com
I think he's also an easy guy to say yes to,Roskam said. "He's clear in his conservative world view, and there is a winsomeness to him that I think people enjoy."