- n a boring person who talks a great deal about uninteresting topics
- Saying he is reluctant to be "just a windbag" on fair trade, Firth has also invested in a chain of coffee shops in London that pledges to compensate the crop's farmers fairly.
- He is a comical windbag, but unexpectedly the reader has the opportunity to see which part is comedy and which is windbag.
- The same windbag has spent exactly 0 hours talking about how the rest of us are going to get a tax cut.
- Mike Cox in Detroit Free Press
After hearing him talking about changing DC,said Cox, Obama picked "a 35-year-old DC insider windbag in the Senate."
- JD Hayworth in KOLD-TV
Noting that he's been called "the second biggest windbag in Congress" by Washingtonian magazine, Hayworth says he wanted to go a little further.