- n the act of making a choice
- v decree or ordain
- v determine by choice
- v leave or give by will after one's death
- a disposed or inclined toward
a willing participant
- s not brought about by coercion or force
- It's that he is willing to compromise on them.
- None of the schools in Longview--and even as far away as the Dallas area--were willing to let Annalisee skip more than two grades.
- Among those making less than $50,000: 64% willing, 27% not willing, 8% no opinion.
News & Articles
- MountainStar willing to give $12 million extra for ballpark
The Triple-A ballpark will receive an extra $12.1 million in funding from MountainStar Sports Group, the investors bringing the stadium to the city. Josh Hunt, a member of MountainStar, said they are willing to double their rent payment to the city to $400,000, and it will increase 10 percent every five years. The group would also increase their lease and non-relocation agreement by five years ...
June 13, 2013 - KFOX 14 El Paso
- Property owner willing to add space to tech park, agent says
A real estate agent for one of four sites under consideration for the Little Rock Technology Park said Wednesday that the owners are willing to negotiate the possibility for more space.
June 13, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Institute cites misunderstanding, is willing to help Stephens County on land use
The Carl Vinson Institute of Government says that, despite reports to the contrary, it is more than willing to help with efforts to design a land use plan for Stephens County
June 13, 2013 - Anderson Independent-Mail
- Barack Obama in Voice of America
To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history, but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist,Mandela said.
- Benjamin Netanyahu in Telegraph.co.uk
I have been willing to meet Abu Mazen [the Palestinian president] from the first day of this government,he said at a Cabinet meeting before setting off for the United States. "The time has come for him to be prepared to meet with us,...