- n flesh of any of a number of wild game birds suitable for food
- And since the 1960s, their fears have been focused on the H5N1 virus, a bird pathogen that is generally harmless in its host species (ducks and other wildfowl) but extremely deadly .
- Unless we have what might be called a moratorium on wildfowl shooting in this year of crisis I am afraid the ducks will go down into extinction.
- Many scientists believe that migratory wildfowl, which can carry numerous viruses without being infected, were most likely to blame for the initial spreading of the disease.
News & Articles
- Photographer to appear at fest
Noted environmental photographer and Delmarva resident David Harp will deliver the keynote address at the third annual Art in Nature Photo Festival, hosted by the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, Salisbury University on Aug. 9.
Aug. 2, 2013 - The Daily Times