- s appearing extremely agitated
crowded the wild-eyed animals into a truck
- s not sensible about practical matters; idealistic and unrealistic
a wild-eyed dream of a world state
- The cars jerked, bucked, stalled, made rude noises and generally misbehaved until wild-eyed owners took the cars to have the system disconnected.
- The man charged with killing the other two was not some wild-eyed lunatic but an ex-member of the board of supervisors, Daniel James White, 32.
- There he flirted with the mainstream before recording Astral Weeks in 1969, an album that set what was to be, for him, a more or less unvarying pattern: wild record, wild-eyed .
- Pat Robertson in Media Monitors Network
Evangelist Pat Robertson, called Prophet Muhammad "an absolute wild-eyed fanatic . . . a robber and brigand . . . a killer".
- Patrick McHenry in Detroit Free Press
The Republicans' biggest complaint was that the bill seems to have few spending restraints; Rep. Patrick McHenry, RN.C., called it a "wild-eyed spending bill."
- Charlie Crist in FOXNews
We utilized those monies just like (Gov.) Haley Barbour did in Mississippi, just like (Gov.) Sonny Perdue in Georgia, some of these wild-eyed liberals,Crist said, jesting in his description of the two conservative governors. "If we'd taken...