- s curved or curving in and out
- s moving in a twisting or snake-like or wormlike fashion
- Websites often ask you to decipher a few wiggly letters.
- Dana Carvey's Bush Senior was wiggly and goofy.
- Radiant and wiggly in a silk dress and smiling sweetly at 700 howling fans, Sophia Loren, in that most hallowed of Hollywood rites, pressed her palms into the gooey cement before .
News & Articles
- Makin’ the Grade
Restaurant Grades Week of June 17, 2013 Eddie’s BBQ & Seafood 95.5 Piggly Wiggly Deli/N. E. Blvd 91.5 Subway/Garland 95.5 Bessie Burger 97 Big Daddy’s Grill 97
June 23, 2013 - Sampson Independent
- Family Farms Worms in Byron
Bruce Self started the business 35 years ago and figures he's got millions of the wiggly things on his property.
June 22, 2013 - 13 WMAZ Macon
- Axxess Brands Initiates Snack Shipper Display Program with Piggly Wiggly
Axxess Brands LLC, an Axxess Unlimited, Inc. company, today initiated a snack category growth plan for retailers at Piggly Wiggly supermarkets in Charleston, South Caro
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Beck in Access North Georgia
If you buy your groceries at Piggly Wiggly, you get your hair cut at a barber shop and you go to church on Sunday, this bill matters,Beck said.
- Anthony Field in Daily Telegraph
We thought that the best way to raise money for this project is to do what we do - entertain children and put on a special Wiggly concert,Blue Wiggle Anthony Field said.
- Matt Groening in Hollywood Reporter
Anytime that wiggly drawings are acknowledged, it's a true honor,"Simpsons" creator Matt Groening said.