wigged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a wearing a wig
the judges all wigged and robed
- One August night in 1976, a black-wigged intruder broke into the $6 million Fort Worth mansion where Davis' estranged wife Priscilla lived with a new lover, ex-Basketball Player .
- Warhol's death in February deprived the scene of its presiding elder, the white-wigged spirit of affectless salesmanship.
- Likewise startling was Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's announcement of who was to play the lead in Red-Headed Woman: Jean Harlow, with head dyed or wigged.
News & Articles
How is it a competition when not so much as a single note is played? Maybe 'cause I'm a musician I would judge how accurate the playing looks and not how high the wigged, blue sequined suited imitator jumps.
June 12, 2013 - San Diego Reader
- Bill Clinton in USA Today
...an interview that aired Wednesday, Clinton told ABC's Good Morning America that he did not immediately come clean about Monica Lewinsky because he was "pretty wigged out" and thought he'd lose office if he admitted the affair.
- Tom Rielly in DesMoinesRegister.com
I know everyone's all wigged out about this because it's not good politically,said Rielly, who is from Oskaloosa.
- Michael Sata in postzambia.com
Tell them that a degree or a piece of paper written or signed by someone:some kama wigged or capped chap will not stand in my political way, it will not stand in my aspirations. A degree will not be a hindrance to my political aspirations,...