- a befitting or characteristic of a wife
- She is a phenomenon, a conspicuous exception to the tradition of servile and "wifely" women on Japanese television.
- But before long a flurry of wifely fists is part of the domestic routine.
- In her unaccustomed wifely role, Miss Davis is believable and moving.
News & Articles
- The open line — spanking wives for Jesus
Well, I've been back in Little Rock for one full day. Here's my home-again open line, including: * SPANKING WIVES FOR JESUS : I ignored the news that the wacky Pat Robertson had endorsed spanking disobedient wives (for one thing, who knows if this is only satire ?) This item cited the familiar evangelical view on wifely submission to their husbands. No telling what'll come out of his mouth ...
June 19, 2013 - Arkansas Times