whole-wheat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or derived from wheat
- Eat more whole grains (not whole-wheat-flour products), beans, winter squashes and sweet potatoes.
- Instead you should opt for whole foods with complex carbohydrates such as unrefined whole-wheat bread, brown rice, fruits, vegetables and beans.
- Now Cooper has inked deals with local suppliers for whole-wheat rolls, fresh produce, even grass-fed beef.
News & Articles
- Cooking Matters Greens and Beans Pasta recipe
Local Cooking Matters coordinator Kate McDonald came up with this variation on one of the program's nationally circulated recipes. It's been a big hit in New Orleans. Cooking Matters Greens and Beans PastaMakes 10 (1-cup) servings1 (16 ounces) package whole-wheat...
June 27, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Whole-wheat pasta redeemed with chard and cheese
No matter how unimpeachable whole-wheat pasta is in terms of nutritional cred, I've always found it off-putting.
June 26, 2013 - Wausau Daily Herald