- v furnish with whiskers
a whiskered jersey
- s having hair on the cheeks and chin
- The world reviled and caricatured the early Bolsheviks as bush-whiskered anarchists with a bomb in each hand.
- EAST GERMANY Ever since the flare-up in Hungary, trim-whiskered Walter Ulbricht, Communist boss of East Germany, has been like a cat on the hot tin roof of satellite.
- Hardball's Chris Matthews, who has become a leading political cartoonist, says the whiskered Gore looks "like a Bolshevik labor organizer.
News & Articles
- Off the Beaten Path with Rob Hudson and Brad Durick
It's no secret Grand Forks and the Red River are home to some of the best channel catfishing around. From tournaments and guided trips to locals just looking to catch dinner, one man stands alone as the go-to guy when it comes to the whiskered fish.
June 28, 2013 - WDAZ 8 Grand Forks
- Rock County Humane Society sets 'Kitty Freedom' event
Most people celebrate Independence Day with a parade, taking in some fireworks and maybe a hosting a cookout with family. But this year, the Rock County Humane Society is hoping county residents celebrate America’s birthday by adding a new whiskered member to the family.
June 27, 2013 - The Janesville Gazette