- s one or some or every or all without specification
give me whatever peaches you don't want
- So just describe whatever you're wearing.
- However, 1,000 watts of heat won't boil much water, so Kamen developed a closed system, powered by whatever fuel is at hand, that traps the energy released when the boiled water .
- Ningkan, well aware that Sarawak lacks the resources to support itself if independent, said Rahman's visit should "do a great deal to dispel whatever anxieties our people may feel.
News & Articles
- Tech companies working with the NSA are making a Faustian bargain
Whatever the details might be, it seems clear that dozens of technology companies -- and perhaps even more -- have co-operated with the NSA on its surveillance program. And they could pay a high price for doing so.
June 15, 2013 - GigaOM
- Iran's leader says election was win for Islamic Republic
DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday that whatever the result of the presidential election, in which a moderate candidate appeared headed for victory, it would be a vote of confidence in the Islamic Republic. "A vote for any of these candidates is a vote for the Islamic Republic and a vote of confidence in the system," the leader's official Twitter ...
June 15, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- What's so special about Beefy King? | Video
Whatever it is, Beefy King in Orlando has managed to stay open for 45 years, and that's quite a feat in Central Florida.
June 14, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
In President Obama's June 15 speech addressing the spill, he boldly said, "We will make BP pay for the damage their company has caused. And we will do whatever is necessary to help the Gulf Coast and its people recover from this tragedy."
- Robert Byrd in CNN International
Byrd, in response, said that "the Constitution does not prohibit humble servants from delivering whatever they can to their constituents."
- Alistair Darling in Times Online
I want to make it clear that we will do whatever it takes not only to stabilise the system but to help going forward, and that means perhaps some pretty big steps that we wouldn't take in ordinary times,Mr Darling said.