- n wind that blows from west to east
- a situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- Wild ducks trap best on nights when a cold nor'wester blows.
- Hard by the harbor's edge in the venerable Massachusetts fishing port of Gloucester stands the bronze statue of a fisherman, dressed in slicker and sou'wester hat and clutching a .
- On his way to New Hampshire, Tennessee's Democratic Senator Estes Kefauver stopped over in Boston, ran into ugly weather, donned a slicker and sou'wester that made it a hard choice .
News & Articles
- Craven County arrests and citations for June 11
Published: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 15:32 PM. Brittany Carolina Jones, 21, 6304 Old Hwy. 70 West, June 10, misdemeanor larceny. Officer: J.R. Wester.
June 11, 2013 - New Bern Sun Journal
- Jo Swinson in Kirkintilloch Today
East Dunbartonshire MP Jo Swinson said: "This is brilliant news for Wester Cleddens and Meadowburn Primary. These awards will help ensure that local children stay happy and healthy by giving them access to outdoor activities which are both safe and...
- Alyn Smith in Fish Farmer Magazine
Speaking ahead of his visit, Mr Smith said; "Over the last couple of years, working my way around Scotland in the summer has been one of the best experiences I've had." "This year I'm heading to Wester Ross for my first work experience at a...
- Sebastian Horsley in Scotsman
Sitting opposite him at the community centre in Wester Hailes, I was in awe. And he knew it. He is the only person I have ever known who can still strut while sitting,says Horsley, whose book tells how his own mother - a drunk and a manic...