- n a confused multitude of things
- v toss, roll, or rise and fall in an uncontrolled way
The shipwrecked survivors weltered in the sea for hours
- v roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- v be immersed in
welter in work
- In the welter of stories one hard fact stuck out: the white-haired, 57-year-old prelate had left his red brick palace and flown across Canada to the seclusion of a Catholic nursing .
- While the strong men of China welter in anarchy (see above), and her great diplomats flounder be wildered (see below), are there not any cool-browed, wise Chinese wives who keep .
- Mandel Ngan AFP Getty Romney offered a welter of details, of Sunnis and Shi'ites and Kurds, which sounded sort of knowledgeable but was actually quite superficial he said .
News & Articles
- FBI identifies bank robbery suspect as ex-WBA welter champ James Page
Former World Boxing Association welterweight champion James Page has been nabbed by the FBI under suspicion of being the notorious “Button Down Bandit,” who was wanted in connection with at least eight bank robberies in Northern California since March.
June 11, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Ronald Cruz vuelve al cuadrilátero este 14 de junio
En el boxeo Ronald Cruz regresa al cuadrilátero luego de casi nueve meses de ausencia. Cruz lleva un récord de 17 victorias y una derrota. Este 14 de junio el se enfrentará a Ray Narh en un combate de diez asaltos por el peso welter. En su última pelea, Cruz perdió ante Antwone Smith por decisión. Cruz explica lo que ha hecho tras su derrota.
June 11, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- David Gilmour in International Herald Tribune
Rudy Giuliani took a city that was in decline and considered ungovernable and reduced its violent crime, revitalized its core, dramatically lowered its taxes, cut through a welter of bureaucratic regulations, and did so in the spirit of... Pat Robertson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHd6IgqFepuRFW7Ohaz_q5hn9nYOQ Guardian Unlimited http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-7057677,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGfyHcn2-v9cx-teR_j0GNS683Vjw Nov 7, 2007
109678 143740 welter David Gilmour, Pink Floyd's guitarist and singer, said in a statement Monday: In the welter of arguments about who or what was Pink Floyd, Rick's enormous input was frequently forgotten. He was gentle, unassuming and private but his soulful voice...
- Miguel Cotto in 940 News
Cotto, who has never called out Mayweather, said the upcoming fight will answer that question: "After that, we will know who is the best welter of the world."