- n the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
they were hoping for good weather
every day we have weather conditions and yesterday was no exception
- v face and withstand with courage
- v cause to slope
- v sail to the windward of
- v change under the action or influence of the weather
A weathered old hut
- s towards the side exposed to wind
- Looking for all the world like a buoy that sprouted wings, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Nimbus weather satellite last week soared into space from its pad at.
- In Weather mode, you can leave the watch on local weather, and tap a button for a three-day forecast.
- Few Wall Street men take time to talk about the weather, but one morning last week a group sat in an office where Wall Street meets the East River and talked of little else.
News & Articles
- Weather: Forecast For June 16, 2013
Weather update for the morning of June 16, 2013 : Skies are clear this morning across much of western Utah. Eastern Utah is waking up to partly cloudy skies, with scattered showers in northeast and east central Utah. The chance for showers & thunderstorms will continue into the afternoon in eastern Utah. ...
June 16, 2013 - KUTV Salt Lake City
- Weather Forecast: Father's Day
Easterly winds will influence our weather on Father's Day. Onshore winds will keep the beaches in the mid 80s, but high temperatures will rise to the low 90s inland. The easterly wind will also push our usual afternoon showers into West Central Florida by sunset. A few light showers or sprinkles are possible near the immediate coast very early on Sunday, but most of the heavy rain and ...
June 16, 2013 - FOX 35 Orlando
- Weather forecasters bemoan indecision on new satellites
WASHINGTON — Weather experts don't usually admit when they're stumped. After all, they're in the business of forecasting the future.
June 15, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel