- v make into or use as a weapon or a potential weapon
Will modern physicists weaponize String Theory?
- Betty's dad (William Hurt) is a general more grim than Strangelovian, who wants to weaponize the Hulk.
- We know that Iraq has the will and the technical capacity to "weaponize" anthrax.
- And the working assumption of many involved in diplomacy around Iran's nuclear program is that if Iran signaled its intention to weaponize by ousting IAEA inspectors, it would .
- Barack Obama in NewsMax.com
I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending. I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems,stated Obama.
- Mike Huckabee in FOXNews
No,Huckabee replied, before offering the following: "I have a serious concern if they were able to weaponize nuclear material, and I think we all should, mainly because the statements of (President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad are certainly not conducive...
- President Bush in OpEdNews
The intelligence community increased their efforts, and lo and behold, in the last few months we get credible evidence that gives them a high confidence that (Iran) had a covert nuclear-weapons program to weaponize weapons-grade, highly enriched... Stephen Hadley http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hadley&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE4QL964d6IWe3mAcRY0P_Gom0Tpg Arizona Republic http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1205iran-bush-analysis1205.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFUSwJg-mdEGtNlpQ6PuZf7CJtDNQ Dec 4, 2007
109303 143383 weaponry We will," Bush said, apparently speaking for all of us, "seek out and destroy the [Iranian] networks providing advanced weaponry and training to our enemies in Iraq."