wbs : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the compass point that is one point south of due west
- n a unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
News & Articles
- Webster Reports 2013 Second Quarter Earnings
WATERBURY, Conn., July 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A., today announced net income available to common shareholders of $43.7 ...
July 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Webster Financial Q2 Profit Matches Estimates - Quick Facts
Webster Financial Corp. (WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A., reported that its second-quarter net income available to shareholders increased to $43.7 million, or $0.48 per share, from $40.6 million, or $0.44 per share, last year.
July 12, 2013 - RTT News
- Pre-Market Earnings Report for July 12, 2013 : WFC, JPM, WBS
Pre-Market Earnings Report for July 12, 2013 : WFC, JPM, WBS
July 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Ricky Hatton in guardian.co.uk
Hatton said: "My fans know that I never had a bad word to say about fighters but for the first time I have got this to say about Harris. He is not the WBA champion. He is the WBS champion - the World's Bull Shit champion. I have had to put up with...