- s resistant to guidance or discipline
- Or the depth of his fiery, finally wayward commitment.
- For the past eight years, Wang's group has used the courts to teach wayward officials and unscrupulous businessmen just what environmental law is.
- NICHOLAS pounds his Filipino opponent like he's a wayward paparazzo Weighing in at a combined 624 kilos, MUSUME gives Faye the boot.
- Sam Allardyce in ESPN
He is a talented player,said Allardyce. "He can be a little wayward, as everybody knows, but hopefully I'll be able to control him as much as I did when I was at Bolton." "If I can do that, then I'll get the best out of him. In the...
- Nicholas Carr in Salon
I get fidgety, lose the thread, begin looking for something else to do,Carr wrote. "I feel as if I'm always dragging my wayward brain back to the text. The deep reading that used to come naturally has become a struggle."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Forbes
There are some people inside the country ...... who want to intervene,Ahmadinejad said. "Some go wayward (without authorization) and say they want to talk. And enemies welcome them since they are in a deadlock and want a pretext to get out...