- n structure consisting of a sloping way down to the water from the place where ships are built or repaired
- n how something is done or how it happens
- n how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- n a line leading to a place or point
- n the condition of things generally
- n a course of conduct
we went our separate ways
- n any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- n a journey or passage
- n space for movement
- n the property of distance in general
he went a long ways
- n doing as one pleases or chooses
- n a general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of'
- n a portion of something divided into shares
they split the loot three ways
- How To New Ways to Make a Difference.
- But one of CEO Sam Goldman's goals is to find ways to lower the cost even further.
- Here, based on five months of obsessive use, of pleasure and frustration in roughly equal amounts, are five ways to improve the effectiveness of America's favorite online movie .
- Barack Obama in The Associated Press
As other states and localities go their own ways, we face the prospect that different rules for immigration will apply in different parts of the country,Obama said. "A patchwork of local immigration rules where we all know one clear...
- Beck in The Associated Press
We think that impacted the suspect's behavior in one of two ways: either he became more careful or he stopped his behavior for a number of years. That's an evolving theory,Beck said. "It's going to be difficult to be absolutely certain...
- Vice President Dick Cheney in International Herald Tribune
Told by reporters about the Taliban claim of responsibility for the attack, Cheney said: "I think they clearly try to find ways to question the authority of the central government. Striking at Bagram with a suicide bomber, I suppose, is one way to...