- n the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- v signal with the hands or nod
- v move or swing back and forth
- v move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- v twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- v set waves in
- J: I saw them waving their arms.
- Bernal, who performs under the name David Elsewhere, describes his dance style as a mixture of "popping, waving, liquiding, breaking, roboting.
- At a caucus of Southern Senators, Thurmond produced mimeographed copies of his own arm-waving call for nullification.