- n (of hair) a tendency to curl
- n unevenness produced by waves or wrinkles
- The streams of motorists who use the bridge have noticed only slight, occasional waviness.
- The north-and-south waviness of the route is characteristic of the high altitude winds that blow around the earth in north temperate latitudes.
News & Articles
- Macroscope completes instant, non-contact 3D measurements.
Incorporating one-shot 3D algorithm, VR-3000 Series enables 3D surface measurements such as height, angles, and radii to be taken simultaneously. Irregularities like waviness, curvature, and warpage can also be measured. System features magnification range from 12–160x and includes high-resolution digital camera for capturing images up to 9 megapixels. Three double-telecentric lenses ...
June 18, 2013 - ThomasNet