- n a band of adjacent radio frequencies (e.g., assigned for transmitting radio or television signals)
- The cultural fragmentation of rock is a melancholy sight for anyone who grew up with the magic waveband synthesis of Elvis Presley and Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry and Jackie Wilson .
- The cheap People's Radios are designed to receive mainly the medium-waveband domestic German broadcasts.
News & Articles
- Shimadzu Corporation Launches New Series Of Planar Diffraction Gratings For Laser System Applications
On October 16, Shimadzu Corporation will launch the new customizable 'LA series' of planar diffraction gratings for laser systems. Diffraction grating elements for 633 nm to 1064 nm waveband with 1600 lines/mm, exhibit a diffraction efficiency of 98% - the highest in this category of technology.
Oct. 17, 2013 - PhotonicsOnline
- Planar Diffraction Gratings suit laser system applications.
Available for 633–1064 nm waveband with 1,600 lines/mm, LA Series exhibits diffraction efficiency of 98%, which is critical to expansion and compression of laser pulses for light sources used in laser processing. Gratings can also be used in analytical instruments for research in life sciences, chemistry, and environmental monitoring, as well as synchrotron radiation and optical ...
Oct. 16, 2013 - ThomasNet