water line :
- n a line corresponding to the surface of the water when the vessel is afloat on an even keel; often painted on the hull of a ship
- n a line marking the level reached by a body of water
News & Articles
- Water line program to begin in 2014
The city will initiate a program to replace deteriorating water lines starting next year — the first major improvements in that area since 2008.
June 11, 2013 - Mansfield News Journal
- Officials: Water in Broken Arrow could run out if people don't conserve
Broken Arrow city officials said water in the city could run out by 6 p.m. if people do not start conserving, according to FOX23.com. The site reports the Broken Arrow City manager declared a water emergency on Tuesday after a substantial break in a main water line into the city from Pryor. Residents were asked to conserve, but officials said the water levels are dropping and could run out by 6 ...
June 11, 2013 - The Oklahoman
- Water pressure restored to Avondale, Waggaman
Water pressure should be restored to the Avondale and Waggaman area after a major line ruptured Monday morning. Jefferson Parish crews shut off the leak around 8 a.m., after a 24-inch water line on U.S. 90 suffered a break, officials...
June 10, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune