- n water mixed with waste matter
- Spin cycle A worker vets Sprite at Coke's Shanghai plant where wastewater is cleaned before being discharged.
- Fifteen years ago, drawing on her meager savings, she founded Hyflux, a company that pursued a wide range of water-related ventures in Asia, from cleaning wastewater in China to .
- JPMorgan estimated the world municipal water and wastewater business in 2005 at $465 billion a year; by 2015, it figures, it will have almost tripled to $1.
- John Boozman in International Herald Tribune
We're not investing enough in our wastewater infrastructure to ensure that we will continue to keep our water clean,said Rep. John Boozman of Arkansas, top Republican on the Transportation water resources and environment subcommittee.
- Jim Doyle in Water Technology Online
We are continuing to invest in important wastewater projects made possible through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that will help stimulate local economies and benefit future generations,Governor Doyle said. "With this funding,...
- Sir Philip Green in Bloomberg
Chief Executive Officer Philip Green said in December the sale would let the utility focus on "managing water, wastewater, electricity and gas networks."