- n someone who dissipates resources self-indulgently
- n a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to
- Cute Things Falling Asleep might be the most adorable time waster since Animal Planet began hosting puppy sporting events.
- As history, Ike is a waste of time, but as a time waster, it more than fills the bill.
- My neighbors have concluded that full-time wood heating is dirty, dangerous (chain saws are worse tempered than alligators), economically foolish, a champion time waster and .
News & Articles
- Angry Birds, Furious Forces! by Rhett Allain [Uncertain Principles]
Rhett at Dot Physics departed ScienceBlogs before NAtional Geographic fully took over, but still managed to connect with their book division for a physics text. This is part of a series they’re doing tied in with the folks from Rovio, makers of the world’s most popular smart-phone time-waster, and, as the title suggests, it uses…
June 7, 2013 - ScienceBlogs