- n a lavatory (particularly a lavatory in a public place)
- Many colleges run up against common infrastructural and cultural barriers such as cafeteria washroom rollers that can't easily accommodate plates that aren't on trays, or .
- His novelties were upper berths that folded up by day, clean linen, one washroom for men and one for women.
- Du Barry Was a Lady tells of a washroom attendant who wins $75,000 in a sweepstakes and tries to marry a nightclub singer.
News & Articles
- Green-Certified Washroom Cleaner
ES 51 washroom cleaner and deodorizer with Envirocide from Enviro-Solutions is a unique formula that cleans, descales, and eliminates odors. It dissolves completely in water and has a combination of protease enzymes, beneficial microorganisms, and a blend of surfactants for superior cleaning effectiveness. ES 51's effective formulation is made to use daily to clean all washroom surfaces. It ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Robert Pickton in Toronto Star
When the officer delved deeper into Pickton's opinion of Fordy, Pickton said: "You're a human being. You walk on two legs. Use the same washroom. Drink the same water. Can't say more than that."
- Garth Turner in CTV.ca
I'm expecting the Whip will be assigning me a renovated washroom somewhere in a forgotten corner of a vermin-infested dank basement in Ottawa,Turner wrote. "That should go well with my seat in the House of Commons that will be visible only...
- Darcy Tucker in CBC.ca
There are some things that are off-limits, that's the way it should be,Tucker said. "Putting a few guys in the washroom, I find it actually quite amusing."