- n someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- GI Joe's ninja foils are the latest in a long line of shadow warriors.
- The week-long Eunoto ceremony for warriors of five sub-clans of the Asiria Masai in Western Kenya was the first such ceremony for these clans in 10 years.
News & Articles
- Warrior Elite wins first place
The Warrior Elite fifth-grade girls basketball team won first place in the Battle of the Bay Championship recently held in Martinez with an impressive 4-0 record.
June 12, 2013 - Oakley News
- Warrior Gateway to Participate in CGI America 2013 Discussing How to Bring Veterans into High Growth Entrepreneurship
Warrior Gateway CEO, Devin B. Holmes, to participate in the Clinton Global Initiative’s CGI America 2013 conference. He brings his experience leading the innovative veterans non-profit, Warrior Gateway, to explore opportunities for veterans to lead the next generation of great innovators and job creators. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Personal Fitness Training | How “Warrior Warm Up” Helps People Increase Their Strength and Flexibility – V-kool
Warrior Warm Up created by Tyler Bramlett is a new personal fitness training course that provides people with videos, manuals, and detailed instructions on how to increase their strength, mobility, flexibility, balance, and coordination. A full Warrior Warm Up review on the site Vkool.com indicates if this program is worth buying. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Robert Gates in Santa Fe New Mexican
As an old Cold Warrior, one of yesterday's (Saturday's) speeches almost filled me with nostalgia for a less complex time. Almost,Gates said.
- Doc Rivers in ESPN
He was a warrior,Rivers said. "I don't know if Rasheed will ever play again. You know, he's one of them. I think he took that out on the floor with him. I think he is thinking about retiring, and I thought you could see that in his play....
- Gary Shaw in Baltimore Sun
He always cared about the fans and gave them their money's worth,Shaw said. "He was a true warrior. He was what boxing stood for, and what boxing is all about."