- n United States filmmaker who with his brothers founded the movie studio that produced the first talking picture (1881-1958)
- n someone who gives a warning to others
News & Articles
- Warner Bros film chief Robinov asks to negotiate exit: report
(Reuters) - Warner Bros Pictures Group President Jeff Robinov asked to negotiate his exit from the Time Warner Inc-owned film studio he has led since 2007, Hollywood news website Deadline.com reported on Friday. Robinov's attorney, Skip Brittenham, notified Warner Bros on Thursday that he wanted to work out a deal to leave the company, Deadline reported. Reuters could not immediately confirm the ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Warner Bros. shake-up: movie chief Jeff Robinov to exit
Warner Bros.' Jeff Robinov is stepping down from the top position at Hollywood's largest movie studio.
June 21, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Warner Film Chief Robinov to Exit After Shuffle, Deadline Says
Warner Bros. Pictures President Jeff Robinov is stepping down from the studio, the website Deadline.com reported, becoming the second top executive to leave after a management shuffle.
June 21, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Chase Carey in Schaeffers Research
It looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31],said Chase Carey, president and chief operating officer of News Corp., in a memo to employees yesterday.