- n German biochemist who pioneered the use of chemical techniques in biological investigations; noted for studies of cellular respiration (1883-1970)
- n German art historian (1866-1929)
News & Articles
- Recaps: Selling New York S7E1&2: Getting Back in the Game
HGTV's Selling New York rides along with brokerages CORE, Kleier Residential, Warburg, and Halstead Property, as they try to sell fabulous properties fabulously. Here's our recap of how the NYC real estate industry is portrayed to the world, penned by...
June 7, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Sources: Genstar’s PRA on auction block, but may consider IPO if price not met
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Private equity firms KKR & Co LP, Warburg Pincus LLC and Cinven Ltd are weighing bids for PRA International, a clinical research group, which is for sale and could fetch as much as $1.3 billion, several people familiar with th...
June 6, 2013 - MedCity News
- Henry Kissinger in Washington Post
Not that Warburg was meek: Henry Kissinger said that he "was an easy person to get along with if you just said 'yes.' Kissinger's words suggest the scope of Warburg's influence, in politics as well as banking. Ferguson calls Warburg a prophet of...
- Susan Lindquist in FOXBusiness
I am very proud to receive the Otto Warburg Medal of the GBM. I also appreciate QIAGEN's commitment to furthering research in biochemistry and molecular biology by sponsoring this prize,said Dr. Lindquist.
- Ron Wyden in Portland Business Journal
This commitment by Warburg Pincus in the technology developed by HD+ is a tremendous advance for kidney dialysis patients and for the cause of lowering the costs of health care,Wyden said in a news release. "It is also a victory for...