- n a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- n causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- v move from side to side
The happy dog wagged his tail
- Give it some TLC, and it will wag its tail when you get home and purr like a cat.
- It is said that President Ford had a special signal he used to get his golden retriever to wag his tail when he wanted to cut short meetings in the Oval Office.
- Responsible for dreaming up Latitude Zero is a thin, bespectacled wag named Ted Elton Sherdeman, whose wife, a veteran radio actress, assists him.
News & Articles
- WAG-DEA Settlement to Hurt 3Q Earnings - Analyst Blog
Recently announced, largest pharmacy chain in the U.S. Walgreens ( WAG ) forged an agreement with the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Department of Justice to
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Walk and Wag set for June 15 now canceled
Little Victories has canceled its 10th annual Walk and Wag event that was scheduled for June 15 at Heritage Farm Museum and Village.
June 11, 2013 - The Huntington Herald-Dispatch
- Viewpoints: Heads should roll at PUC after litany of disasters, goofs and negligence
A refinery explosion earlier this year made Texas an easy target for regulatory mockery, but while many Californians have pointed wagging fingers due east, Texans could rightly wag right back at our own dyspeptic regulatory model of the fox watching the henhouse, the California Public Utilities Commission.
June 11, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- Rio Ferdinand in guardian.co.uk
If I'm honest, we became a bit of a circus in terms of the whole Wag situation,said Ferdinand. "It was like watching a theatre unfolding and football almost became a secondary element to the main event."
- John Paul Stevens in New York Times
The law, Justice Stevens said, "does not authorize the board to create a tail that would not only wag the dog, but would continue to wag after the dog died."
- Kelly Brook in Mirror.co.uk
Kelly said: "I hate the WAG style everyone's obsessed with. It's all bad fake tan, blonde hair extensions and fake nails. They spend a fortune but look tacky. Women in the 1950s were so much sexier. That's what I aspire to look like. I always think...