- n walking with your feet in shallow water
- v walk (through relatively shallow water)
- v compress into a wad
- v crowd or pack to capacity
- Jesse Arbogast was only wading, we were reminded, not swimming, in shallow Gulf Coast waters.
- Poland, who now attends Merritt Junior College in Oakland, took the offensive for nudism by wading naked into the ocean at San Francisco's Aquatic Park last August with two .
- A wading pool takes up nearly the entire stage.
News & Articles
- No wading pools, lifeguards at Oak Harbor's Windjammer Park this summer
Budgets cuts may throw a wet blanket on some of the summertime family fun at Oak Harbor’s Windjammer Park. The wading pools are closed. No lifeguards are on duty at the lagoon. There will be no paddleboats to rent. Cathy Rosen, the city’s public works director, said the wading pools need new circulation systems in order to comply with state Health Department requirements.
June 11, 2013 - Whidbey News Times
- Come and cool off at Kirksville's wading pools
With the summer season heading into full swing, Kirksville is helping parents and their kids stay cool with the use of the city's wading pools.
June 10, 2013 - KTVO Kirksville
- It might take longer for Legacy Ranch decision
HAMILTON - Finding themselves wading through reams of data, Ravalli County commissioners are saying it may take longer to decide the future of the controversial Legacy Ranch project.
June 10, 2013 - KPAX Missoula
- Ayman al-Zawahri in Reuters
This crisis is one of ...... the series of American economic hemorrhages after the strikes of September 11...... And these ...... will continue as long as the foolish American policy of wading in Muslim blood continues,Ayman al-Zawahri said...
- Mike Richards in CBC.ca
We knew they were going come out hard and, instead of wading into the game and seeing what they were going to do, we came out and initiated,Richards said. "We played well all the way through. We played well defensively. We did a lot of...
- Wayne Swan in Xinhua
Those countries are wading through the rubble of a deep and prolonged recession caused by the global financial crisis,Swan told reporters in Canberra.