- n waterproof hip boots (sometimes extending to the chest) worn by anglers
- n any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food
- With salmon and wood smoke fragrant in the endless summer evening, amid wet socks and waders and red rubber fishing gloves, Palin tells PTI, "I cannot predict what's going to .
- The driveway is littered with boots, gray-and-red-tipped fishing socks, waders, scooters, tricycles and a green yoga ball with bunny ears for kids to bounce on.
- And, you know, not so much about hairstyles and hip-waders, frankly.
News & Articles
- Outdoors report: June 7
Outdoors report: June 7 Reefs in East Bay have held limits of trout. Waders have scored on the shorelines. Jetty anglers have taken a variety of species on live bait. Guide Michael Rolf reported limits of trout on live bait. Northerly winds of 8 to 15 mph are this morning with southerly winds returning by evening. Scattered thunderstorms are possible today with fair weather Saturday.
June 7, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Wes Welker in MarketWatch
Ocean Spray is great because it's a family company with some of the biggest Patriots fans I've met -- and I've met a few! So, I'm honored to don the cranberry bog waders,said Welker.
- Barack Obama in Helena Independent Record
You guys have a nice deal around here,Obama told a packed crowd in the Adams Center. "This is some pretty country out here. I think I need to learn fly-fishing get some waders, go out there, clear my head. We may have to come back to...
- Norm Charlton in TheNewsTribune.com (registration)
I've known of Mel for a while,Charlton said. "It would be hard for me to believe that a guy who enjoys going out on a day when it's 29 degrees, with a pair of waders, rolling around in the mud shooting ducks and geese, would say, 'I really...