wadding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any material used especially to protect something
- v compress into a wad
- v crowd or pack to capacity
- A simple homemade loaf can cost not including labor costabout half as much to produce as the presliced, vitaminized, super-enriched, deflavorized belly wadding advertised .
- Television footage from the North showed citizens in Pyongyang wadding in knee- and waist-deep waters along the capital's grand boulevards an extraordinary concession of .
- To get her jollies, she plays with two clumps of flaming, kerosene-soaked cotton wadding connected by a chain.
News & Articles
- Water Ballet
Five-year-old Juniper Craig practices her water ballet Wednesday afternoon at the Chadick Park Wadding Pool.
July 31, 2013 - McAlester News-Capital