- n the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- v eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- Vomiting is an important protective function, i.
- HOLLY (berries): vomiting, diarrhea, weakness and collapse.
- Also known as "winter vomiting disease," the illness caused by norovirus comes on suddenly, with symptoms that include nausea, diarrhea and stomach cramping, and sometimes low .
News & Articles
- A medical mystery with a happy ending
A medical mystery with a happy ending A medical mystery with a happy ending [...] what happened is that Tracy, wife of self, began vomiting Saturday afternoon. No stomachache, no other digestive complications, just some vomiting. "Vomiting in adults," usually not serious, mostly short-lived, said the Internet. The nurse said to come to the emergency room. The emergency room was surprisingly ...
June 21, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Downers Grove woman sues Mexican restaurant for E. coli infection
Elizabeth Bernardi thought she had picked up a bad stomach flu until more than two days of pain, vomiting and diarrhea left her lying exhausted on her bathroom floor. “I’ve been through childbirth six times and I’ve never experienced anything like this in my life,” said Bernardi, 49. “The pain was off the charts.” She ended up being hospitalized for five days with an E. coli infection allegedly ...
June 20, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Why Psychiatrists Are Physicians First
“You must change her meds immediately,” barked the voice on the phone message. The voice did not state its name, but the caller ID indicated that it was a hospital social worker. The voice message continued, “This is Maria’s therapist. She’s vomiting. She needs a different antidepressant.”
June 20, 2013 - Psychiatric Times
- Jay Nixon in St. Louis Globe-Democrat
Baby, if I could get a gastric band I would! I've heard it'sa lot of vomiting and a pain in the ass, but it's still easier than a diet. I did go to see a Hollywood doctor about it. I wasn't desperate, I just knew I had to do something. He said... Courtney Love http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Love&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHn07gNiVKEdao8-lTWv5xChu8tFw Metro Canada - Toronto http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/entertainment/article/148954&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZc0aQ2reoK2sKlzG3wNxt5Gk-NA Dec 1, 2008
108461 142292 vomiting K2 has been associated with serious health risks such as increased heart rate, elevated blood pressure, vomiting, hallucinations, tremors and possibly seizures," Gov. Nixon said. "Most alarming is that health care providers and poison...
- Paul Watson in The Australian
They are pointing this low, long-range acoustic weapon at us, which can cause deafness, permanent or temporary, vomiting, nausea and disorientation,Mr Watson said. "They even aimed it up at the helicopter. It could have caused the...