- n Italian physicist after whom the volt is named; studied electric currents and invented the voltaic pile (1745-1827)
- n a river in Ghana that flows south to the Bight of Benin
News & Articles
- VOLTA FINANCE - MAY MONTHLY REPORT
NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES ***** Guernsey, 19 June 2013 - Volta Finance Limited (the "Company" or "Volta Finance" ...
June 19, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Bosnian Rainbows: 'Bosnian Rainbows'
Guitar god Omar Rodríguez-López and drummer Deantoni Parks 86ing the Mars Volta to hook up with frontwoman Teri Gender Bender and keyboardist Nicci Kasper from Le Butcherettes might seem like a concession to MV detractors. Don’t like presidential-administration-length guitar solos, Rodríguez-López’s nasal shrieks, or lyrics about Ouija board mishaps? Here’s Gender Bender’s throaty alto with ...
June 18, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Volta Resources reports on Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders and amendments to Stock Option Plan
Volta Resources reports on Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders and amendments to Stock Option Plan
June 14, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Johnny Murtagh in Sydney Morning Herald
Alessandro Volta is the danger,Murtagh said. "He is going a lot better than Mahler last year. He is a class horse with a light weight."
- Vladimir Karpets in Ninemsn
This is my second stage race victory this season after winning the Volta a Catalunya in May and shows I'm having a good year,Karpets told reporters. "I've shown I'm ready for the Tour de France and Caisse d'Epargne will have a strong team...
- Serj Tankian in FMQB
We're very excited about getting out on the road this summer,said singer Serj Tankian. "It's been a long time since we've done a major American tour, and with The Mars Volta on the bill, I think we're giving our fans a terrific show."