- s capable of being rescinded or voided
- They are thus classed with incestuous and bigamous marriages and are distinct from those marriages which are merely voidable and which may be annulled and from those marriages .
- Now, in the pressure of the presidential campaign, it had popped out that the lease and its renewal were beyond doubt illegal and voidable.
News & Articles
- NFL news roundup: Aaron Hernandez money voided, Marcus Lattimore will sit out training camp
The New England Patriots voided the remaining guaranteed money owed to former tight end Aaron Hernande z on Saturday. The guaranteed money is often only guaranteed in case of a player getting injured or released due to performing under expectations. Hernandez's situation is quite a bit different, and the Patriots believe that his off-the-field conduct makes the money voidable. Here's what else ...
June 30, 2013 - SB Nation
- Francis Escudero in GMA news.tv
If she does so, then that will make the contracts [the government enters into] entered into voidable. I warn possible suppliers of the inherent illegality of such contracts,Escudero said in a text message to GMANews.TV.
- Vanessa Hudgens in TransWorldNews (press release)
Hudgens lawyer says the California Family Code "provides that the contract of a minor is voidable and may be disaffirmed before (age 18) or within a reasonable time afterward."
- Pedro Martinez in Boston Globe
That was the only thing they talked about in spring training,Martinez said. "I said, `Don't even bring it up anymore.' The same thing to Varitek. Would you talk to Varitek about a voidable contract? That's not fair to a guy like that."