- n an acquired skin disease characterized by patches of unpigmented skin (often surrounded by a heavily pigmented border)
- Eventually he explained that he suffered from vitiligo, a pigment disorder that causes discolored patches on dark skin.
- Jackson addressed that issue, acknowledging that he suffered from vitiligo, a skin disorder in which the pigment cells in the skin are destroyed, leaving white patches.
- Jackson attended the Grammys on a triple date with Emmanuel Lewis and Brooke Shields, purchased a chimpanzee named Bubbles and was given a diagnosis of vitiligo, a condition he .
News & Articles
- My Single Peeps: Renata R.
Woven into the right side of Renata’s curly hair are white strands stripped of color. She has vitiligo, but it didn’t reveal itself until she was under some stress about…
June 13, 2013 - The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles