- n a cultivator of grape vine
- In case of a sharpshooter onslaught, says viticulturist Jim Wolpert of the University of California at Davis, a grower's only recourse is to "yank the vines and start over.
- Yet wines from Chile--whose climate, soil and cheap labor are a viticulturist's paradise--are finally adding vintage to value, in the way that California wines did two decades ago.
- An alert viticulturist named Millardet discovered that vines so sprayed were not attacked by downy mildew.
News & Articles
- Warm weather means early Calif. harvest
Assistant winemaker and viticulturist Nathalie Jure Buckland examines cabernet sauvignon grapes ripening at Opus One winery in Oakville, Calif.
Aug. 10, 2013 - Carson Times