- v view the outline of by means of an X-ray
- v form a mental picture of something that is invisible or abstract
- v imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v make visible
- s seen in the mind as a mental image
- Having made a film exactly as you had visualised it regardless of accolades and monetary returns or international recongnition of your work with awards and critical acclaim?.
News & Articles
- ProgeCAD updates iCADMac for 2014, adds DWG compatibility
ProgeCAD has unveiled the new version of iCADMac 2014, an AutoCAD alternative tailored to OS X users. The software provides full compatibility with DWG files -- the CAD standard format recognized officially worldwide -- as well as a vast range of tools and features to enhance 2D design and 3D modeling. Additionally, drawings created with iCADMac can be visualised and edited on iOS devices in ...
Dec. 10, 2013 - MacNN
- Alan Shearer in Independent
I was flattered when Steve telephoned me just before the World Cup and explained the role he visualised for me, working alongside himself and Terry Venables,Shearer said. "I met him upon my return from Germany and was impressed with his...
- Steve Hooker in The Age
I've visualised the competition,Hooker said. "The way I want to jump, my whole thinking is all about perfecting the process. I'm not thinking about standing on the dais, I am imagining myself in the Bird's Nest and the way I will jump, I...