- v spread negative information about
- He is an amazing man for he finds ways to think kindly of those that vilify his good name and plunder his fortune.
- Analysts are saying that continuing to vilify all bankers for the economic crisis will only be counter productive.
- Davis sees the current media focus on his company as an attempt to vilify him and his family.
News & Articles
- Parenting the Gifted Blog Tour, 2013
One of the great things about living in Washington State is the abundance of Highly Capable Programs . Some people vilify the idea of gifted education and say that it is elitist.
June 14, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Barack Obama in msnbc.com
My intent is not to vilify insurance companies,Obama replied, adding that if he were really trying to vilify insurance companies, his plans wouldn't provide for robust private health insurance options.
- Kenneth Griffin in Reuters
I think that the disclosure around one transaction being the justification to vilify Goldman Sachs or to pass regulatory reform is just incredible,said Griffin. "I don't want to use the word childish ...... but it's childish."
- Andrew Motion in Telegraph.co.uk
South Africans know that it is not uncommon for the ANC to save someone today and denounce them tomorrow. The ANC has no hesitation to vilify and insult people who were their members, but who have joined COPE - and Boesak is no different. We will... Mbhazima Shilowa http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbhazima_Shilowa&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFMhfv4QlQuctEfEsUaNU6gn2bWKg Independent Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iol.co.za/index.php%3Fset_id%3D1%26click_id%3D6%26art_id%3Dvn20081218060230224C350915&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEpa7ajVCiQmVyhBXE_It8-cy6EFw Dec 17, 2008
107981 141582 vilipend I'm a very keen birdwatcher," Mr Motion told the Times. "Birders do use this word from time to time so I thought it might have a better chance than others, such as vilipend. I saw 10,000 knot flying over The Wash in the evening recently and...